The safety and security of our staff and guests is top priority at Henry Funeral Home, P.A. Please help us in preventing the spread of COVID-19. In order to adhere to state laws, we ask that you assist us by adhering to the following guidelines:
1. Viewing will only be allowed in groups on 7 individuals at a time.
2. There will be NO PEN placed at the register book. If you wish to sign, you may use your own pen.
3. Please refrain from hugging, kissing and touching others.
4. If you are sick, we ask that you do not enter the building.
5. Hand sanitizer is available for use in various areas of the building; please use it frequently.
6. Please view and exit the building immediately after.
What Our Families are Saying... TESTIMONIALS
We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. We very much appreciate your feedback.
Welcome to Henry Funeral Home, P.A.
For over 22 years, Henry Funeral Home, P.A. has been an icon in the community and the surrounding areas providing unsurpassed service to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one. We offer a wide range of funeral services including national arrangements.
The professional, caring and dedicated staff of Henry Funeral Home, P.A. will endeavor to provide a meaningful celebration of life for your loved one as well as continued support for your family long after the last mourner has departed. Please don't hesitate to drop by or call at any time if you ever have questions you need answered, or if we can be of service to you in any way. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you and your family during your time of loss.
Janelle C. Henry President/Owner
Whether you have come to our site for information about an upcoming service or to make arrangements for one, we hope the information you find here will be helpful.
We have added new features for your web experience with us. They include:
Ordering Flowers directly from our site
Enhanced Obituaries with a Guest Book, Automatic Email Subscription when new notices are posted
New ways to send condolences such as food gifts and sympathy cards